Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: What will I do with my Wednesday Nights?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member 7teen's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2009
    Posts
    458
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    What will I do with my Wednesday Nights?

    Next week is the SERIES FINALE of Friday Night Lights. This season has been just as good as all the rest (minus season 2). It all comes to an end on Wednesday. This show is the best on tv, I can't believe they are taking it off.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What will I do with my Wednesday Nights?

    I too have watched every episode and will hate to see it end
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What will I do with my Wednesday Nights?

    good show...

    but your Wednesday nights are free, I'd suggest going back and watching every episode of Modern Family. 2 seasons and it's great.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What will I do with my Wednesday Nights?

    Wednesday nights: TLC

    Strange Addictions, followed by Toddlers and Tiaras.

    I guess Toddlers and Tiaras is my own Strange Addiction. It's a complete trainwreck...
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What will I do with my Wednesday Nights?

    Quote Originally Posted by steer View Post
    good show...

    but your Wednesday nights are free, I'd suggest going back and watching every episode of Modern Family. 2 seasons and it's great.
    x1000000000000000000000000

    Modern Family is awesome. Too bad we dont get new episodes til October

    but its on Wednesday nights at 9 on ABC
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member 89bluedevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What will I do with my Wednesday Nights?

    Modern Family is probably my favorite comedy on TV right now. This Wednesday is the premiere of Season 2 of Justified. Another strong show on F/X. Season 1 just came out on DVD two weeks ago if you missed it last season.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What will I do with my Wednesday Nights?

    Modern Family is great. Probably the best comedy on TV now that The Office has started to lag in recent seasons. I'm looking forward to Justified next week too. I'm looking forward to The Killing on AMC, Game Of Thrones on HBO, and the new season of Breaking Bad coming soon. One I'm REALLY looking forward to is below though.


    YouTube - Wilfred FX Trailer
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •